Followers 0
Bogdan4Steaua

Steaua - Real Betis (english talk)

How will the match end?   114 members have voted

1. 1.

• Victory for Steaua
    • Draw
    • Victory for Betis

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

162 posts in this topic

Competition: UEFA CUP (Last 16)

Match: Steaua Bucharest - Real Betis

Matchday: March the 9th 2006

Stadium: Lia Manoliu(Bucharest,Romania)

Post everything related to this game here.

Real Betis fans are welcome to post here!

I WONDER WHO IS GOING TO BE OUR OPPONENT IN THE QUARTER-FINALS STAGE ???

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

On topic: some Steaua Bucharest information

4 Steaua Bucharest players where called for international duty in the Romania frendly game against Armenia (28 Feb): Dorin Goian - central defender, Mihai Nesu - left defender, Mirel Radoi - central midlefield and Daniel Oprita - striker

For the Betis game we have no suspendet players and we hope no injured one (we got a championship match and the game agains Armenia).

We hope you will enjoy our country good luck in Primera.

Fair play please.

Off topic: I think if we want to se some Betis fans using this link we shoudn't put stupid post whit only emoticons in it just to have our name in here no body want's a discution whit kindergardners in a football chat.

I think the chances are 50/50. Betis are very good at home... check their records, beat Chelsea and AZ Alkmaar. They have better quality than us (e.g. Joaquin, Asusao etc.). Their team is very dirty, they will tackle hard and provoke our players constantly. And yes, they do dive a lot. Let's hope Steaua steps on the field with a positive attitude and things go according to plan.

Forza Steaua!

let them think like that...we will be for them a kind of rosemburg for us :twisted:

Hello pelusa97 good luck for your team Betis . I hope it will be a fabulous match because both teams have great players . In the end i hope Steaua will win !

Sorry Grinch: I have to correct you. Betis, wish you the Baddest Bad Luck with Steaua! Otherwise, you're free to win the Spanish championship if you want/can.

We´ll live and we´ll see.I think that Steaua will win.Betis will have to concentrate on the games in Primera and if we won´t have any injuries we will qualify....Good luck in Primera.Betis is a good team and I think that you deserve to stay in the Primera.

Oscar Lopez is injured and will miss the two matches with us . Well that`s good for our team .

Oscar Lopez is injured and will miss the two matches with us . Well that`s good for our team .

exactly oscar lopez ko por atleast 1 month....

so, but recently is playing too good.

Steaua will win! i think at least 2 goals will be the difference!! Betis is on the 19-th place from 20 in the premiera division and i think that is more important for Betis to don't go in the segunda division!!

you have right for us the most important to don't go to segunda division... but you see AZ ALMAAR it's KO... and this team is on the 3rd place of their league..

regards

Important for us is not to receive goal in the first leg . From what I know Betis is not playing so good in away games . Pelusa97 waht can you tell us ?

Our team needs our suport,and Iam going to be on that stadium. Lets fill that stadium one more time.ARE YOU WITH ME? :evil:

Romania Steaua

Europe Steaua

Anywhere Steaua

The CHAMPIONS from Ghencea

:evil: >>>If we play like they do in HOLAND we have chances with Betis,but if they play like with HEERENVEN in BUCHAREST,"GOOD HELP US!">>> :twisted:

:evil: >>>If we play like they do in HOLAND we have chances with Betis,but if they play like with HEERENVEN in BUCHAREST,"GOOD HELP US!">>> :twisted:

I consider this as a compliment :D

Heerenveen won 2-1 home game, but played terrible.

I hope your above statement will count for Heerenveen next saterday again, cause we have to beat PSV in away game :?

on topic

Hope they will not underestemate Sevilla, cause they didn't win/score against AZ by accident! A game in a tournement is totally different from a competition game. Maybe they want both: win the CUP and not going to the segunda division 8)

When i hear that Olaroiu will be Steaua`s coach i sensed something cold on mine spine.At the end of the match with heereveen i touchd my back and i felt ice :cry: .. and i can say if Olaraiu doesn`t listen to te Steaua`s spirit and tradition i`ll feel it again!

HOPE THAT HE WILL COME TO HIS SENSES AND GIVE THEM A SLAP OR TWO ... AND THROW THEM ON THE PITCH WITH ONE THINCK IN THEIr MINDE "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLL" :D

NOT "DEFEND"

Steaua - Betis 1-0

Betis - Steaua 0-0

pelusa97 maybe we can exchange pictures, can you take some pictures if you can, and we will do the same thing, and then share here like best friends :D

Thank you !