Followers 0
armanovici

Steaua-Hereenveen (english talk)

Who will win the game?   52 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1.Steaua
    • 2.Draw
    • 3.Heerenveen

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Day: Thursday, 23 February

19:00

Stadium:Lia Manoliu(Bucharest,Romania)

UEFA Cup

Everything related to this game here.

i wanna know how many suporters of heerenveen will come ? feanfan ?

good luck just for us !

8)

but where are our dear heerenveen fans ? we made a topic for the presons like them...and now they're afraid or what ?

:lol:

anyway ultras2006 you're right...2-3 goals difference FOR US !!! :twisted:

it seems to me that we don't have a lot of foreign fans. anyway, i encountered two of them in portsmouth and in southampton i saw a graffiti wich said "Steaua bucharest rulzzz!" i reckon they weren't fans of southampton.

we have...but they're araid to speak with us :lol: idon't know why...or maybe in their country network it's so expensive... :lol:

There is another graffiti on 5 freeway in Los Angeles. It says: Steaua Bucharest Forever!

This is not a joke!

Just is there!

Offtopic: a picture of it would be highly appreciated.

Ontopic: we're discussing facts about the match on Thursday(Steaua - Heerenveen). Try to stay ontopic please. :wink:

Hai there,

I posted on your forum Steaua-Heerenveen and asked if maybe that posting can be placed here? I was linked to this topic, so here I am!

Supporters on travel to Bucuresti: I know 6 persons who are going. Some of them are leaving tonight by car, others are travelling together with players and staf by plane. I think 30 fans will be going.

I understand nobody is taking a seat at the guestarea. They all have tickets were sponsors and stafmembers are sitting. I understood the ticket was much more expensive as 23 euro, but the club pays the difference :)

I hope it is save and they will be just treated as all the fans of Steaua who were sitting in the homearea last wednesday :? There has been a lot of postings about this by own fans on our forum, because we find it not a good idea to let them sit there. (mails/letters are sent to the management/ticketsaledept.) We are friendly people, but you can imagine it is irritating when constantly are fans in front of you cheering and jumping.

It was not their fault, it must be said! It is a fault of the club, who let them buy tickets for this area. It had to be sponsors only, but there were Ultras in the group. They could reach our supporters home (which is very nice by the way, people who have been there can agree, I think :wink: ), but entree was denied after the game.

In the case of all the supporters out of the guestarea, I am not sure what would have happened if we accidently had won the match :? Would they hurt innocent people because of their dissapointment?

Well we never know cause, of course, you won 8)

Above is a hot item, cause last game against Ajax the same had happened and Ajax fans are not as "friendly" as you guys (therfore you were only supporting your team in a noisy way :) ) They attacked people in the area or in front of the stand you could by snacks/drinks (women and children aswell :evil: ) We will have to face Feyenoord in short notice, I am affraid the same problem will be there.

This is all because of our stadium which is growing. Before that we had no problems, but now we have more seats to sell.

Well, for those who are visiting the match, have a nice evening and may the best team win!

If I have news I will post again, meanwhile I will keep on reading your forum cause I am interested!

greetings,

Feanfan (for life)

I guess this is the end for Heerenveen. I only hope it will not be a hard game for us. All we want is an easy victory. There are more hard matches to come and we don't need to get our important players tired.

To bad for the dutch fans who will come all the way to Bucharest to see their team loose.

I am sure that all Heerenveen's fans will be treated with respect and no incidents will occur before, during or after the game.

We are civilised supporters(we are not perfect, of course, and things can get a bit ugly when we meet the rival teams' suppoters Dinamo and Rapid, but it's not the case in this situation).

I hope Heerenveen's fans will enjoy Romania, although they will be a bit dissapointed when they return home because of the match. :wink:

@ montana Our players will play their 9th game within 4 weeks next Thursday, so I can imagine they are tired! Steaua has had vacation by now 8) , so I expect a lot of them :)

@ Bogdan4Steaua I believe you. I have seen supporters in Heerenveen and respect them. No trouble at all. Only cheering for there club and not shouting/agressive against us, as supporter of Heerenveen.

I understand there were also Romanian supporters living in Holland and Belgium, so not only from Romania itself. So you have supporters all over Europe.

I don't expect this to happen in your stadium. I do not know howmany Dutch are living in Romania, who will support Heerenveen, but I think none :wink:

I haven't heard yet which team our coach Gert Jan Verbeek will send into the field. Maybe he gives important players rest and will replace them by talented players to have some experience in this kind of games. The competition is now important for us.

I understand there were also Romanian supporters living in Holland and Belgium, so not only from Romania itself. So you have supporters all over Europe.

Yes feanfan, but you should see our matches in Spain or Italy. Last spring, against Villarreal, a third of their stadium was occupied by Steaua fans. 8)

And no, there will be no incidents, because your fans proved to be friendly and civilised (that's what we expected from you from the start). But enough with those nice words, let the game begin and may Steaua win it ! :lol:

@ montana Our players will play their 9th game within 4 weeks next Thursday, so I can imagine they are tired! Steaua has had vacation by now 8) , so I expect a lot of them :)

I think he didn't said it the way he should have said it.

"We don't want injuries"

And of course we want a goal festival.

more than fifty thousands suporters will come from all over the country ad Bucharest for this game,even if we are almost qualified..

You bet nobody wants them to leave the stadium dissapointed.

"In womens hearts" :D

Probably Heerenveen will play like this:

Vandenbussche,Seip,Hansson,Breuer,Derveld,Prager,

Norregaard,Pranjic,Yildirim,De Vries,Nilsson

Marc de Vries, will replace Bruggink.

Norregaard at midfield for Bosvelt(suspended) and Derveld for Drost in defence.

50.000, wow, I don't think our fans (approx. 100 in total with sponsors and all) will be heard then :wink:

Unhapilly, Steaua lost the game and proved that we have to fight to the last minute. It's not important if we won the first round and only the luck helped Romanians to be qualified...

I want to congratulate all the fans off Steaua and i hope you will come back to holland against AZ Alkmaar

Ane Marius de Jong, heerenveen fan 4 life

Congrats feanfan and superfries!

Your team showed character and good play. I am happy that we qualified but of course supermad that we lost (maybe it was too much pressure from 50.000 fans, maybe lack of concentration, maybe poor tactics or [email protected]#t, who knows).

Good for you! Now at least you have the morale to tackle the internal matches better and you will be able to say afterwards that you were the only ones to beat home the UEFA Cup winners in 2006!

cool...i like your words...

but i'm not going to congradulate our friends...because they won just with luck ! :x

i hope that you will keep us in your minds !

see you ! :o

Heerenveen won tonight. Our team did not play too good. We played in a defensive manner, so the game was not that spectacular.

Anyway, congratulations for the win although it does not please us, but the most important thing for us is that we qualified further in the competition. Goodluck to you in Eredivisie.

Thanks for your sportive reaction. I am not dissapointed but proud of our lads! I can imagine you are not, even if you are through to the next round. The crowd came to watch goals, maybe a walk over, but it turned out different. There was a good atmosphere in the stadium, besides the last 20 min., it was very quite then :)

I am watching AZ-Betis Sevilla at the moment.

90 min. 2-0, 6th min. first 15 min. 2-1.

Now it will be very difficult to score 2 goals for AZ in the remaining time.

I think Sevilla will be your next opponent!

It was nice talking to you! :wink:

I will follow you further in your effort to get champion 8) Good luck :!:

Game has ended in Alkmaar, it stayed 2-1, so you have to welcome some Spanish supporters next time.

Spain is a nice country to go to, take your sunoil with you 8)

After what I saw tonight, Heerenveen is a realy good team. Not many teams can even score a goal per match against us. You won because you played better.