Pata LFC

Steaua Fans - Liverpool Fans, 24/02, Steaua FC Could Provide Training Pitch For Us

19 posts in this topic

Just going to start the topic afresh as the original one got spammed with too much irrelevant chat.

I wrote to Steaua FC yesterday asking if they could possibly provide one of the training pitches and I got a positive response today - the club is open to the idea. So, would that be more of an incentive for you guys to get a team together?

So probably you´ll play against Becali, Argaseala, Sponte and other stinky retarded officials of Steaua. You and your mates should come to the pitch with the lesson very well learned: nails cuted off, white handkerchiefs and bright shoes; also you are allowed to speak only if you are asked to and you most not have an opinion which Becali does not agree with.

Seriously, it would be nice to be played a free match between Steaua´s fans and LFC´s fans.

So probably you´ll play against Becali, Argaseala, Sponte and other stinky retarded officials of Steaua. You and your mates should come to the pitch with the lesson very well learned: nails cuted off, white handkerchiefs and bright shoes; also you are allowed to speak only if you are asked to and you most not have an opinion which Becali does not agree with.

Seriously, it would be nice to be played a free match between Steaua´s fans and LFC´s fans.

Well, I e-mailed the club to say that basically we'd like to play a match but we can't really find a suitable 11-a-side pitch for this time of year (I didn't realise that all the synthetic pitches in Bucharest are for 5/8-a-side). Can you help?

I got a very helpful and polite response - yes, gladly, basically.

I provided the chap with the backgrround of the Liverpool team and said that I am currently in talks with some Steaua fans about them organising a team - i.e. this forum. So, it's up to you chaps if you want to get a team together. If not, I will have to look elsewhere.

Edited by Pata LFC

I understand, you have the resposability of organizing this match on the behalf of Liverpool´s fans and you need a quick answer from Bucharest. That´s why you need guarantess now from some Steaua´s fans or officials.

Sadly I can´t guarantee now that I´ll be able to come to Bucharest in this period of time. But I´m sure there are a lot of fans that can help you soon. Theoretically. I hope practically too. Anyway, stay on.

I understand, you have the resposability of organizing this match on the behalf of Liverpool´s fans and you need a quick answer from Bucharest. That´s why you need guarantess now from some Steaua´s fans or officials.

Sadly I can´t guarantee now that I´ll be able to come to Bucharest in this period of time. But I´m sure there are a lot of fans that can help you soon. Theoretically. I hope practically too. Anyway, stay on.

I would just like, if possible, to see at least an indication of interest in the match here. Perhaps, someone could volunteer to organise on Steaua fans' behalf. There was a lot of chat in the other thread but none of it was related to the subject. We'll have a Liverpool team, Steaua will provide a pitch and i would be surprised if there weren't 11 Steaua fans up for this but it would be good to hear something.

Do you want to play only in a team of 11? Because yes, if you only want to play in a team of 11, then we would have to play on a large pitch, that is to say a pitch of the same size with a football pitch. As far as I know, there are no such large synthetic pitches in Bucharest (but maybe others know better).

Anyway, there are 2 things that you should know:

- we are interested in playing this match with you - and for this we would need some contact on your behalf (you ore someone else), to start gathering some details about your visit.

- we don't advise you to play with the club - we are in very bad relations with them and you can expect nothing good to come out of this.

Cred că mai bine-i trimiti pe privat sau chiar pe mail.

Do you want to play only in a team of 11? Because yes, if you only want to play in a team of 11, then we would have to play on a large pitch, that is to say a pitch of the same size with a football pitch. As far as I know, there are no such large synthetic pitches in Bucharest (but maybe others know better).

Anyway, there are 2 things that you should know:

- we are interested in playing this match with you - and for this we would need some contact on your behalf (you ore someone else), to start gathering some details about your visit.

- we don't advise you to play with the club - we are in very bad relations with them and you can expect nothing good to come out of this.

Yes, that was the reason I actually wrote to Steaua FC whether they can help host a Steaua-Liverpool fans' match - I couldn't find a synthetic pitch for 11x11 (they only seem to build them for 5x5 and 8x8 for public use in Bucharest).

- what kind of details would you like? Most of us will be in Bucharest 24-26 February. The team will made up of players from the following:

1. iLFC - www.ilfc.co.uk - this is a team of Liverpool fans that plays in the Northern Football Supporters' League. The team has taken part in several Worldnet Supporters' tournaments and also represented Liverpool supporters in the Amizicia match with Juventus supporters in 2005.

2. TIA FC - www.thisisanfield.com - represented Liverpool supporters at the annual Eurofan Tournament in Lviv in June 2009.

3. RAWK FC - www.redandwhitekop.com - played in Milan, Madrid and Barcelona with the local teams. For example, in the Catalan press: http://www.liverpoolfc.ru/images/sto...bon_rotllo.pdf

Several of these events have received coverage on the official Liverpool website www.liverpoolfc.TV

- we're not playing against a side picked by the club.

plata, first of all, you should send a PM to SSK with some contact details. It's easy to talk on the phone than here, on forum. We are interested to play with you, so we should talk already about the details of the game.

plata, first of all, you should send a PM to SSK with some contact details. It's easy to talk on the phone than here, on forum. We are interested to play with you, so we should talk already about the details of the game.

Sent STARforce the details last night and now forwarded them to SKK as well.

Pata LFC I've just sent you an email however please try to find some time to discuss the details over the phone rather than writing endless emails.Thanks for your understanding!

cele mai mari sintetice din Bucuresti din cate stiu eu sunt cele de la fac de drept din operei si cel de la Ghencea.SSK in ideea ca tu te ocupi cu "adunatul" de amatori pentru jocul asta daca se poate eu vreau sa joc.

Edited by Alex88pl

N-o sa ma ocup eu, dar o sa se arate pe aici, in curand, cei care se ocupa.

OK, spoke to STARforce. I think I understand the AISS position.

Have put some options for discussion for my LFC guys. Will get back to you once I receive some feedback.

I guess you are right to treat the club with suspicion, chaps - after weeks of f***ing around, they pulled the plug on the operation today. Veeeeery frustrating.

I guess you are right to treat the club with suspicion, chaps - after weeks of f***ing around, they pulled the plug on the operation today. Veeeeery frustrating.

Welcome in our world. Or in our nightmare. Fu!ck Becali sand his servants!

Ultimul Email de la PataLFC:

Sorry, mate, I was too out of it to arrange anything - broken leg on the 21st, then had an operation on the 24th (the day I was supposed to fly out!) and now several months of recovery.

The guys who went over seem to have enjoyed (and Liverpool won! which is rare nowadays :)) and I am quite frustrated I wasn't able to go (also now missing trips to Barcelona and Hamburg in April) but what can you do... If another opportunity arises for me to visit Bucharest, I will definitely give you a shout. Or, if you are in London for whatever reason, get in touch.

Cheers,