Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pata LFC

Steaua - Liverpool, Fans' Match, 24 February?

38 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am writing on behalf of Liverpool fans travelling to Bucharest at the end of February for the match against Unirea Urziceni. Sometimes when we travel abroad we arrange football matches between supporters (11x11, 90 mins). As Unirea don't have many supporters :), would Steaua fans be interested in a match in the evening of 24th February? Would it be possible to find an astroturf football pitch with floodlights?

Cheers,

Sash

Hello Pata LFC!

There are many synthetic football fields near Ghencea Stadium ... therefore not a problem ... problem is if they are fans who want to play :D

Buna ziua

Va scriu din partea fanilor echipei Liverpool care vor veni la Bucuresti la sfarsitul lunii Februarie pentru meciul cu Unirea Urziceni.

De obicei, cand calatorim in strainatate, incercam sa aranjam meciuri de fotbal intre suporteri (11x11, 90 minute).

In cazul Unirei Urziceni, nu am putut gasi clubul suporterilor lor. Ar fii fanii echipei Steaua interesati sa joace un meci cu noi in seara zilei de 24 Februarie?

Cum am putea gasi un teren de fotbal (gazon artificial) cu lumini nocturne?

Va multumesc!

---

Hi, I am writing on behalf of Liverpool fans travelling to Bucharest at the end of February for the match against Unirea Urziceni.

Sometimes when we travel abroad we arrange football matches between supporters (11x11, 90 mins). As Unirea don't have many supporters :), would Steaua fans be interested in a match in the evening of 24th February? Would it be possible to find an astroturf football pitch with floodlights?

Thanks!

Hello Pata LFC!

There are many synthetic football fields near Ghencea Stadium ... therefore not a problem ... problem is if they are fans who want to play :D

Well, you guys should be more used to the weather than those coming over from England. :) Or do Steaua fans not play football in general? :)

hmmm.. fairfight? :D

He-he... in the pub... over a beer. :)

Buna ziua

Va scriu din partea fanilor echipei Liverpool care vor veni la Bucuresti la sfarsitul lunii Februarie pentru meciul cu Unirea Urziceni.

De obicei, cand calatorim in strainatate, incercam sa aranjam meciuri de fotbal intre suporteri (11x11, 90 minute).

In cazul Unirei Urziceni, nu am putut gasi clubul suporterilor lor. Ar fii fanii echipei Steaua interesati sa joace un meci cu noi in seara zilei de 24 Februarie?

Cum am putea gasi un teren de fotbal (gazon artificial) cu lumini nocturne?

Va multumesc!

---

Hi, I am writing on behalf of Liverpool fans travelling to Bucharest at the end of February for the match against Unirea Urziceni.

Sometimes when we travel abroad we arrange football matches between supporters (11x11, 90 mins). As Unirea don't have many supporters :), would Steaua fans be interested in a match in

the evening of 24th February? Would it be possible to find an astroturf football pitch with floodlights?

Thanks!

only one thd. for this discution is enough.

No problem. Just thought not everyone might look here.

Edited by Pata LFC

Or do Steaua fans not play football in general? :)

relax mate we don't have this kind of problems... 'Romania are more Portuguese than German.' - BARRY VENISON :D:))

I think we should meet-up for beers as far as I'm concerned.Lately I've been drinking more than playing so....

daca se vrea eu ma bag,daca nu are nimeni nimic impotriva.

I`m in.

Hey, guys, any sniper in Liverpool? We have a job for him...

relax mate we don't have this kind of problems... 'Romania are more Portuguese than German.' - BARRY VENISON :D:))

Can you guys get a team together then? :)

I think we should meet-up for beers as far as I'm concerned.Lately I've been drinking more than playing so....

He-he-he... run around, lose a few pounds, then. :)

Hello Pata!

How's the weather? Still burried in snow? :D

I hope this weekend there will be no more postponed matches and I will watch my favourite championship.

If you don't find a sniper, maybe you guys could make a banner against Becali and show it at the game. Thus, it's Unirea Urziceni's game and that shepherd doesn't deserve any attention.

P.S. Could you bring me a Man United scarf? :))

Hello Pata!

How's the weather? Still burried in snow? :D

I hope this weekend there will be no more postponed matches and I will watch my favourite championship.

If you don't find a sniper, maybe you guys could make a banner against Becali and show it at the game. Thus, it's Unirea Urziceni's game and that shepherd doesn't deserve any attention.

P.S. Could you bring me a Man United scarf? :))

We're just treating it as preparation for the weather in Bucharest at the end of February. :) Though, I am somewhat annoyed that all of my football got cancelled this week end (I play Saturdays and Sundays).

Liverpool fans have enough on their plate trying to deal with their own owners before they start getting involved with someone as insane as Becali. :)

PS No. :) OK, maybe, if I get to vomit on it first. :)

Are you playing just for fun or at a club from lower divisions?

Hicks and Gillett are small children in front of Becali. Anyway, good luck with your protests.

Are you playing just for fun or at a club from lower divisions?

Hicks and Gillett are small children in front of Becali. Anyway, good luck with your protests.

It's for fun but in leagues. Amateur Saturday football in England tends to be a little more serious (the one I play in is the largest amateur league in Europe) and Sunday league a bit less so (all about running off that Saturday hangover).

Whilst H&G are not nearly as ridiculous as Becali they have still managed to leave LFC in a very uncertain financial state. And on the pitch it's been a pretty depressing season so far.

PS I am a goalkeeper, so quite looking forward to rolling around in the cold (and snow), if you chaps can get a team together.

For Becali? :) Yeah, we hear is a bit... errr... NUTS. :)

He's not only nuts, but a complete retard. He's the only man in history that tried to repair a Maybach with a corwbar

And, for that, French media called him "the European moron of the week". Well... for us, he is the symbol of the money&stupidity icon in Romania. Hell... get us 4 or 5 snipers, c'mooon, let's have some fun!

Pata, be sure that you'll find guys ready for a football game when you come here, don't worry!

Lookin' forward to drinkin' some beer with you, guys!

C'mon Everton!!

(gasp)

Who is this man? :)

Pata, be sure that you'll find guys ready for a football game when you come here, don't worry!

Lookin' forward to drinkin' some beer with you, guys!

Are there any particular users on this forum who are known to play football? (MIght PM them personally)

He's not only nuts, but a complete retard. He's the only man in history that tried to repair a Maybach with a corwbar

:D:)):)