ozy_ultrAslan

Galatasaray Supporters

30 posts in this topic

1) WE, Steaua's fans, know a little bit of english.

2) I don't know how the suporters shows are made in India but here, in Europe, we don't tell aobut what we are goning to do in the pit.

3) We have lager dicks then your's!

Edited by Stanici

GS-leverkusen=Godfather coreografia

GS-fenerbahce=knock out

bjk-GS=away coreografia

and turkısh cup GALATASARAY-fenerbahce=fred

dont speak..

forza ultrAslan

11 august 2008 GS-Steaua= dıe Steaua coreografia

Yea... yea..., you've just diScovered internet and you are ultras! What about the away fans from England taht you, jungle-boys, murdered?!! It is a great thing to overwhelm your oposant by a coregraphy, good acustic or even by incidents. But knifes have no place in ultras' world, we have two fists, two foot - cowards! You don't have a clue about what is like to be a real fan! DOES ANY TURK UNDERSTANDS WHAT I'M WRITING OR I WASTE MY TIME ARUND HeRe?!

Edited by axl

Hello friendly, to support of Steau Bucharest. In sorry first for the evil heard and insults of this morning of our supporters. We ultrAslan, to support them of Galatasaray, we respect you much. Of other with dimensions we have a grans respect for you. Because our players Celebrates, Hagi, Popescu, Rotariu played for you too. Especially for our commander Hagi, to support them to Us of Galatasaray evil will never say on you. For us you beings of the same team. When you play in Europe will know that we them Supporters de Galatasaray is concurrently to you. 2 years ago here when you were eleminated against the English team in half final in UEFA , we were disappointed too. For the end we are to discuss in any friend. Us let us not have another objective. i hope that you will respect us too. Let us come to the match. Galatasaray and Steaua Bucharest is not powerful like their past. We had had problems the latter years in Europe. You also since 2 years you summers not with the form which you want in Europe. But for today to say to the truth us more powerful than you. last year one built a new team and summons us become champions of Turkey in front of the fenerbahce which played the quarterfinal out of CL. Then will be necessary to imagine the force which we have. This year, our player wonderkid Hakan Sukur is more in out team. Song also go from Galatasaray but we had make very good transfers this year. Harry Kewell, Fernando Meira, the goalkeeper De Sanctis, you know it very very although is very good player which is known by the world. And before your match our leader test to buy very good attacking too. Already in our team of last year there were good players like Lincoln, Linderoth, Arda, Hassan Sas, Umit Karan, Nonda, Servet. This year in euro 2008 you had seen our national team. We had to play the half finale and lost last the second the finale. In this team very strong there were 8 players of Galatasaray Arda, Servet, Emre Asik, Mehmet Topal, Emre Gungor, Sabri, Ayhan and Hakan Balta. In euro 2008 especially, Servet Arda, Hakan Balta, Mehmet Topal and Sabri one makes a good championship and especially for the European level, they have to gain much experiment. Already Servet, Arda and Mehmet Topal are followed by large European team. Last the news stays for Mehmet Topal. Everton offered 9 m Dollar but refused by our president . Much club offered 15 m for Arda Turan but our president refused too. Arda is very talended player. For these players main road will be necessary always our high-speed motorboats known by the world Hassan Sas, Umit Karan and our foreign player Lincoln, Nonda and Linderoth. and for this year Kewell , De Sanctis and Meira. On the contrary Steaua sold Dica. Our only problem, for the moment one has much wounded player which will not pouront to play against you. If we did not have a casualty I could say that our chance to eliminate stays almost 85% to you. But I think our chance is 60-40. We summons more extremely compared to lower last year and you summers compared to last year . I think that will be 2 very hard match for the 2 teams but will be necessary to also accept that the favourites from these 2 match is absolutely Galatasaray. Us, has to say Supporter of Galatasaray, ultrAslan and our stadium Ali Sami Yen I v’ have same step to speak about it because you will also know it in 12 days. And you even go with your players which stage is a true hell. 25.000 lions, impassioned, unchained, heat will accomodate you in an environment very very hot and you can be on your players will say or we arrived. Galatasaray and especially are Stadium and is Supporters famous and is known by the world. Now has you to frighten us with the return match

Hello has all

ultrAslan

For all the monkeys beside UltrAslan76: If you wanted my tears, you've just done it! I laught at you, I have tears in may eyes from so much laughting... you are at most 16 years old, you don't know how a pussy loks like and you want me to die in Instambul... maybe I'll die from a heartatache when I'l see haw ugly you are:)). By the way, I intend to die a few decades from now on, so "thanks but no, thanks!" . My scope was to get attention from the real ultra side of Galatasaray supporters about the innexplicable facts that happend in the past! Knifes and hman life lost are no part of real suporters! That should be clear!! Excuse my english, I "adopted" some words from romanian. I hope there's no "furculission" i my text.

@ UltrAslan76 - thanks for a serious and a pertinent opinion, respect demands respect, "noblesse oblige" - I don't think many of your kind will understand what I've just said. Well, we shall meet in bpoh of the ames I suppose:)). Even if not in person. Good luck!

P.S. We still have larger dicks than your's! :S

Edited by axl

adamı götünden sikeriz :thumbsup:

ultrAslan coreografia wonderful..

you Steaua fan ?????? :biggrin:

Asta stie engleza cum stie Taher romana...

For all the monkeys beside UltrAslan76: If you wanted my tears, you've just done it! I laught at you, I have tears in may eyes from so much laughting... you are at most 16 years old, you don't know how a pussy loks like and you want me to die in Instambul... maybe I'll die from a heartatache when I'l see haw ugly you are:)). By the way, I intend to die a few decades from now on, so "thanks but no, thanks!" . My scope was to get attention from the real ultra side of Galatasaray supporters about the innexplicable facts that happend in the past! Knifes and hman life lost are no part of real suporters! That should be clear!! Excuse my english, I "adopted" some words from romanian. I hope there's no "furculission" i my text.

@ UltrAslan76 - thanks for a serious and a pertinent opinion, respect demands respect, "noblesse oblige" - I don't think many of your kind will understand what I've just said. Well, we shall meet in bpoh of the ames I suppose:)). Even if not in person. Good luck!

P.S. We still have larger dicks than your's! :S

If webpage Moderator can use bad language. In my opinion this webpage is not acceptable for any sport team.

That is a joke... don't tell me you don't use these words in the pitch or in every day life. Why do you want to be more catholic than the Pope?

Edited by Stanici

That is a joke... don't tell me you don't use these words in the pitch or in every day life. Why do you want to be more catholic than the Pope?

(: I can understand it and im using this words yeah. But in forums we don't use bad words. If any user use bad words,he or she banned and you are moderator for this reason you have to be example to other users :thumbsup:

Edited by The_Wade

We ultrAslan, to support them of Galatasaray, we respect you much. Of other with dimensions we have a grans respect for you. Because our players Celebrates, Hagi, Popescu, Rotariu played for you too. Especially for our commander Hagi, to support them to Us of Galatasaray evil will never say on you. For us you beings of the same team. When you play in Europe will know that we them Supporters de Galatasaray is concurrently to you. 2 years ago here when you were eleminated against the English team in half final in UEFA , we were disappointed too. For the end we are to discuss in any friend. Us let us not have another objective. i hope that you will respect us too. Let us come to the match. Galatasaray and Steaua Bucharest is not powerful like their past. We had had problems the latter years in Europe. You also since 2 years you summers not with the form which you want in Europe. But for today to say to the truth us more powerful than you. last year one built a new team and summons us become champions of Turkey in front of the fenerbahce which played the quarterfinal out of CL. Then will be necessary to imagine the force which we have. This year, our player wonderkid Hakan Sukur is more in out team.

I don't speek in the name of any ULTRA group or any outher group of Steaua suporters, but I can tell you a few things about our relation with your team(in my opinion, who is verry close with allmoust all our opinions)... :

1. We consider that weapons (eighter guns or knifes) are not a normal ultras stock.

2. We respect a lot our history and is no way that you'll never be welcome on Ghencea(our stadium). The historical reason in so important that we never will respect you and we never support your team in neighter european competition(neighter then Ilie or Hagi played there).

So is important for you to know that we know what is expecting us there, but here will be hell for you like Calugareni or Podu Inalt...(if you don't know what i mean click on the Calugareni and Podu Inalt). about the incidents I don't think you will have any problems because our cops are aware about our hate for turkey and hungary and you will be verry good protected.

With respect for you language,

yang

LE : sorry for my english...

Edited by _yang

After Galatasaray won the UEFA Cup against Arsenal FC in 2000, some fans decided that such a big club deserved more organized support. The smaller groups unified to form one large group, and they chose for their name ultrAslan, which means Ultras Lions. The goal of the group was to be an "Independent Fan Association" which would unite all Galatasaray fans in the close stands and support Galatasaray in all its sports branches, in all venues.

Unlike some other Ultras groups, ultrAslan, are apolitical. Their symbol is a Lion, specially designed for them, and their name is always written with the same font on their banners. ultrAslan has no official friendship with other Ultras groups yet.

So, we are the Ultras, too.. Steaua Bucuresti's fans and Galatasaray fans are brothers..

Steaua Bucuresti's fans and Galatasaray fans are brothers..

I don't think you understood nothing...

Steaua Bucuresti's fans and Galatasaray fans are brothers..

I don't think you understood nothing...

Look my friend.. There were a lot of wars in the history.. We are children of Ottoman Empire but Ottoman Empire was in the history.. Now, there aren't any wars in world.. So this is a match, only match not war ;) ok?

Look my friend.. There were a lot of wars in the history.. We are children of Ottoman Empire but Ottoman Empire was in the history.. Now, there aren't any wars in world.. So this is a match, only match not war ;) ok?

You have your point but we have ours and hope Galata will eliminate dinam0 or Rapid in UEFA first round... This just to end this talk...

Hey chill!

ultrAslan is just a supporter of Galata that manifests his sympathy for Steaua.It's not nice to talk to him like that,what will happen at the stadium stays there.

@ultrAslan

Maybe we'll go for a beer before the match and chat about our teams. :beer2:

adamı götünden sikeriz :thumbsup:

ultrAslan coreografia wonderful..

you Steaua fan ?????? :biggrin:

Beautifull match will be.[/b]

Moderators Edit

Please post your answers in english

Edited by Marius

I am Galatasaray fan

You don't have liberation

You will run away

You will be afraid

You will be helpless

You will not understand the game

We don't look like to fenerbahce and besiktas

Because we are ultrAslan !!!!

Start praying Steau

Because , we are coming Romania

ultrAslan is coming !!!!!

We are coming to demolish

Are you ready ?

geliyoruzxh7hi8.jpg

We are used to

deplasmanotobsrr0.jpg

Only , 5 days stayed

I think you galeata fan eat too much RAHAT as you so eloquently put it.If you are used to sleeping one on top of the other means really nothing.

One piece of advice...don't eat the Romanian shworma and don't drink the water, you might sleep on the sidewalk then.

FOSSA DEI CAMPIONI Steaua

Die For You Galatasaray..

turkısh

--------

anlașılan ecelden kokrunuz yok orospunun çıkardıkları

Last nite galeatasaray fans got a good lesson on how to support the team 95 minutes non stop!!!!