I.N.Money

Galatasaray - FC Steaua 2 - 2 (1 - 2)

1,164 posts in this topic

Stanici+Del Piero= more than 1 people so make sure you use proper english or something.

Edited by STARforce

stanici+del piero= son of a bitch

Ooooh, ozyy!!! Are we your brothers??!!!!

Edited by Stanici

Mare chestie ca ati luat suercupa cu echipa aia mare numita Kaiserispor. Sa fiti sanatosi cu supercupa voastra, dar in Liga Campionilor nu veti trece mai departe..

tu vezi viitorul?esti vrajitor?

I don't protest , i just like saying all day:Romania Steaua,Europa Steaua, Everywhere Steaua, The Champions from Ghencea!!!

Do you understand or comprehend?

If you have shit to say, say it but detail you fuckin' camel jockey.I really hate it when you're just type 3-4 word of nonsense.

It make you seem worthless....go figure

Edited by STARforce

Well, if you are our father and we are brothers, it meens that you fucked the camel you call "mother". It meens that you are a proper motherfucker, "daddy"!

Well, if you are our father and we are brothers, it meens that you fucked the camel you call "mother". It meens that you are a proper motherfucker, "daddy"!

**** YOUR MOTHER

SON OF A BİTCH

[email protected]

add you cowardly bastard

ASLAN=TIGAN hai ura cuaie.Go back to your camels and milk them good.But that don't matter watch on TV how real football it's played by the real team Steaua.

Without Steaua Hagi=0 and vice versa.

You understand????

varog calmativa baieti.sa discutam frumos.ar fii mai bine. ozi caüfür etme dostum tamam..onlarada soyledim...iam spus si lui sa se calmeze si sa termina cu injuraturi

Gata, atata vreme cat nu ne ameninta nimeni ca ne captureaza, chill:).

Well, as long as they don't say they'll capture us, we chill, ok?

Edited by Stanici

Gata, ata vreme cat nu ne ameninta nimeni ca ne captureaza, chill:).

nu captureaza nimeni nimik frate:) vorbim aici suntem toti prieteni...

Hehehehe chill or kill.Eu sincer am vb cu J&B si a zis ca e ok.It's one big party that's if you're invited...hhehehhe

mult prea ingamfati turcii..........hey yuu ozy_ultraAslan you are so full of yourself....

aaa....respect pentru bodrumdan_barkahan ca nu e ingamfat ca ceilalti turci

Edited by RaMs3s

mult prea ingamfati turcii..........hey yuu ozy_ultraAslan you are so full of yourself....

aaa....respect pentru bodrumdan_barkahan ca nu e asa de ingamfat ca ceilalti turci

mersi frumos...si eu respect pentru tine si pentru baietii ca tine...

brkhn.jpg

BARKAHAN_PO___304_.jpg

Edited by bodrumdan_barkahan

Am mai vorbit odata cu J&B si a zis sa ne culcam ca mai e si maine un pic.De fapt vreo3 degete asa.

Stanici tatii te astept la mine in garaj sa ne delectam daca nu ma delectez eu ehehehhe.

Edited by STARforce

hey everybody stop to swearing . What's this unmeaningful quarell? write only ur comments.Yeah ali samiye is a hell. we have had lots of victories against many major clubs and we only have lost 18 matches in 100 matches in alisamiyen.we couldnt win against u but that cant refer samiyen is not hell.This match was the first offical match of us for this year and we had some injured players such as kewell ,linderoth, umıt karan and our manager put on 5 defence players because of that.Despite all this bad conditions we managed to make equality on scoreboard . i think u have to think that how u couldnt give a beaten us on the other hand after 2 - 0 we could win match too .Think that.And now we are coming full squad and we ll see what ll happening. i think chances are still equal but we will play better i am sure that. if galatasaray plays there is no impossible things until the end of the match.

Whatever shit you're trying to get across to us one thing is for certain:Alin smail yen IS no hell for sure.Please stop with the hell bullshit or cameshit whichever you are used to but just please stop once forever.

Ok now take some drinks of 40%alchohol and relax.If we win then you dissapear.If you win then you dissapear too.So just relax.

Peace out.One love alchohol!

Edited by STARforce

I understood that it was your first official match,but what is the excuse of the supporters?

On that stadium,at the first official match they should of rip us appart and sing until they had no voice...

I have to say that u caught us unready.U were lucky. Our players are higher quality than urs .That is undeniable fact that!!.Our 9 players played in EURO 2008 on different countries and all of their teams passed group matches . And also at same time Lincoln and kewell are key player for worldwide football.Cmonnn.What about u? u had to give a beaten us u coudnt use this chance.And i think ur home is not a advantage for u because i know slavia prag match last year and u lost all matches in ur home.u only took 1 point in Champions League u are not a Champions League team.

Edited by ilkaykandemir

You will never be ready :laugh:

And about the quality of our teams i think you should think not only twice.

UEFA is good too you know,we got to the semifinals...maybe you're lucky and will qualify in the quarters...of UEFA cup of course :wink:

I have to say that u caught us unready.U were lucky. Our players are higher quality than urs .That is undeniable fact that!!.Our 9 players played in EURO 2008 on different countries and all of their teams passed group matches . And also at same time Lincoln and kewell are key player for worldwide football.Cmonnn.What about u? u had to give a beaten us u coudnt use this chance.And i think ur home is not a advantage for u because i know slavia prag match last year and u lost all matches in ur home.u only took 1 point in Champions League u are not a Champions League team.

Suck my balls!A non-CL team will qualify instead of your shit-team named 'Galeata'!Hai,plecati in plm,ca ma enervati!

UEFA is good too you know,we got to the semifinals...maybe you're lucky and will qualify in the quarters...of UEFA cup of course :wink:

dont talk aboout UEFA to me .We got UEFA cup without losing .puahah semi final yeah yeah big success also we played quarter final in champions leaugue after 2000 so what about ur loser team?

[attachmen

t=2212:BARKAHAN......jpg]

Suck my balls!A non-CL team will qualify instead of your shit-team named 'Galeata'!Hai,plecati in plm,ca ma enervati!

bine ca ai invatat un cuvant numit ''galeata''

BARKAHAN_PO___304_.jpg

barka_analan__305_yor.jpg

Edited by bodrumdan_barkahan

dont talk aboout UEFA to me .We got UEFA cup without losing .puahah semi final yeah yeah big success also we played quarter final in champions leaugue after 2000 so what about ur loser team?

Posescu and Hagi in that team?And i have Del Piero in my nickname because he is the player that i first saw playing!It is a problem?

Posescu and Hagi in that team?And i have Del Piero in my nickname because he is the player that i first saw playing!It is a problem?

not only Hagi and Popescu also taffarel hakan sukur and the others and after that if u swear i can swear too ok? dont swear and yeah its a problem i think because i am not a fan of other players like u. that is normal not urs.