Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
feanfan

Nesu

6 posts in this topic

I found this on the Ajax site........anyone heared anything about it already? I know Ajax was after a few other Steaua players aswell, but this seems very serious as he should have an agreement himself with the club alread.

'Nesu in the picture to replace Emanuelson'

05-01-08

According to several Romanian media, the Romanian player Mihai Nesu is in the picture Ajax, AjaxOnline reports. The 24 year old leftback, who's currently playing for Steaua Bucaresti, would have to replace Urby Emanuelson if he leaves Ajax. It's not the first time that Nesu is linked with Ajax. In last November his name has also been mentionned.

Several sources report now that Nesu would already have personally agreed with Ajax, but it has also been denied by others. Nesu is playing for Steaua since 2001. He also played 3 matches for the national team. Interesting is also that he was on a trainingperiod at PSV at the age of 16.

Especially by the English media, Emanuelson has been linked with several clubs, and especially Tottenham Hotspur. Emanuelson said already he would be open for a move to another club.

According to several Romanian media

This should make you think. It might all be a lie.

But lately (about 3 or 4 weeks ago) there's been some rumors about Nesu leaving Steaua for Ajax and even George Ogararu, on his blog, said that some discusions took place but the news lacks its certainty.

I myself do not think Nesu is suit for Ajax but who knows?

Nesu is just an average left back, I really don't think that Ajax need him.

Nesu at Ajax? They make me laugh! :laugh:

A few years ago Nesu had trained with PSV according to mass-media. So is not impossible that in the neir future to see him dressed in the Ajax shirt.